Cory Riverside Energy Group (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Who are we?
Cory Riverside Energy is the trading name for each of the Cory Riverside Energy Group of companies comprising Cory Environmental Holdings Limited (Registered company number 5360864) and its subsidiaries:
- Cory Riverside (Holdings) Limited. Registered company number 6505376;
- Riverside Resource Recovery Limited. Registered company number 3723386;
- Riverside (Thames) Limited. Registered company number 6427503; &
- Cory Environmental Limited. Registered company number 49722
All of the Cory Riverside Energy companies are registered in England with their registered offices at 2 Coldbath Square, London EC1R 5HL
(together the “Cory Riverside Energy Group”)
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended from time to time (the “Act”), the data controller is Cory Environmental Holdings Limited.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is the General Counsel and Company Secretary of Cory Environmental Holdings Limited.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on Our Site or by corresponding with Us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you complete Our contact us form and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and personal description.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site, We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (“URL”) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How we use your information
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our Group, which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (the “Group”).
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Cory Riverside Energy Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired in whole or part by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We store your personal data
The data that We collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in any services we provide for you or seek as a result of providing services to you. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at Cory Riverside Energy Group, Attention: Group Legal, 2 Coldbath Square London EC1R 5HL.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
We will use your information for a number of purposes including to contact you. For example, if you have made an Enquiry requiring a response. We will keep your information confidential and We will only use your information within the Group.
The table below explains the cookies We use and what each is for.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Site cookie acceptance
Used for logged in users by WordPress, the CMS which powers this Site
Provides enterprise class WordPress security, protecting websites from hacks and malware
Allows Wordfence to separate human visitors from bots on the Live Traffic view within Wordfence
Changing your browser settings for cookies
You can adjust the settings in your web browser to determine whether sites can set cookies on your computer. If you’ve visited this Site before, there may be previously set cookies on your computer. You can find out how to delete them from the sites listed below.
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Android
Review and changes to Our Policy
Any changes we may make to Our Policy in the future will be updated on this Site page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to Our Policy.
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated on 8 December 2016.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to the Cory Riverside Energy Group, Attention: Group Legal, 2 Coldbath Square London EC1R 5HL.